Pupils are expected to wear their Harris Primary Academy Purley Way uniform at all times of the day and on the way to and from school. Our uniform is very smart and practical and it reflects the pride we have in ourselves and our Academy. Uniform that is available with the HPAPW crest is expected.
Please view our uniform policy for more information.
Our uniform is as follows:
- White shirt with collar and top button
- Blue and red stripe tie
- HPAPW V-neck jumper
- HPAPW reversible fleece/waterproof jacket or a plain black or navy coat without logos or patterns
- Black PE shorts
- Grey trousers / skirt / shorts / pinafore
- Children can choose to wear a red and white checked dress in the summer months (no tie required)
- HPAPW red PE t-shirt
- HPAPW book bag (all children) or HPAPW back pack (Years 3-6 only)
- HPAPW PE bag
- Plain red, black, white or grey tights
- Plain white or grey socks
- Plain red, black or grey hijab
- Plain black school shoes
- Plain black trainers for PE only
Our uniform supplier is Brigade and all items can be purchased following the link below:
If you have any queries on the uniform, please email Brigade direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for Parents
At HPAPW, children who are entitled to pupil premium funding can receive £35 towards the cost of uniform per child, per academic year. To order uniform in this way, parents should complete our order form.